The Gravity Software™ (Gravity) General Ledger module provides the ability to manage, track and process financial transactions for one or multiple companies. The module is seamlessly integrated with purchasing, payables, receivables, job costing, inventory and banking.
General Ledger provides the ability to create a user-definable chart of accounts with the ability to define up to three dimensions. Dimensions are flexible and can be used in conjunction with one or many general ledger account numbers. User-defined fiscal periods, journal types, and account types. Setup unlimited budgets and report against actuals.
Copy an existing journal to create a new journal. Setup recurring journals with user-defined recurring cycles, Auto-reversing journals.
• Chart of Accounts (up to 30 AlphaNumeric) • Standard Financial Statements
• User-defined Account Types • User-defined Dimensions (up to 3 per transaction)
• User-defined Journal Types • Control Period Closing by Module
• User-defined Recurring Journals • Multicompany due-to and due-from journals
• Add Notes & Activities • Enter Job Cost Journals to post cost to a job
• Full Audit Trails • Unlimited Documents (Excel, PDF, Word, etc)
• Summary & Detail Reports • Dashboards provide summary and details, drill-down to the details.
• And much more..