Cumulus Applications Simplifies Job Management By:
- Easy Document Management – Instead of searching for supporting job documents, you can store them in a single location and access them from anywhere.
- Real-Time Job Financial Information – Track each job’s committed, estimate, and actual costs with constantly-updated financials. Simply enter the percent or amount to invoice and the system generates the invoice and supporting AIA G702 and G703 documents, saving so much time!
- Cloud-Based Accessibility – Your job and financial information are easily accessible from a computer, tablet, or even your phone!
- Custom Dashboards – No one-size-fits-all solutions here! The system includes lots of dashboards to help you manage your jobs and finances. Dashboards are customizable to each job, can represent job status, billing, profit, and more! Cost categories are user defined and can even be updated by department, including design, equipment rental, or anything else you could imagine.
- Boosting Efficiency – With all of these systems seamlessly integrated, you no longer have to log in and out of different programs to find the information you need, nor do you have to be concerned if the systems are up to date. All of that saved time translates to a greater focus on your job site!
At the end of the day, time is money for contractors and subcontractors. By combining your financials, CRM, document management, and job management into one easy-to-use solution, your job (costing) becomes much simpler. To learn more about Cumulus Applications or to schedule a demo of our solution, contact us today.
To get more details, view the video below…